Worthy Insurance Group, a national Property & Casualty Insurance Brokerage located in Skokie, IL, is looking for a Client Service Specialist.
Benefits Offered: 401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision, and many more
Employment Type: Full-Time
Who We Are
Worthy Insurance focuses on providing creative insurance solutions to the healthcare, social service, and real estate industries. Worthy empowers our employees to grow with personal and professional development opportunities. We encourage our employees to be active in our communities and industry. We actively communicate goals, acknowledge successes, and show appreciation for our team.
Worthy employees enjoy:
- Generous Paid Time Off
- 401k with company match
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Gym Membership
- Insurance education bonus program
- Nationwide travel for client and prospect visits
- Paid Time Off for Volunteering
- Complete insurance applications in coordination with agency Account Executives.
- Collaborate with Account Executives in preparing summaries of insurance, schedules, and proposals
- Process certificates of insurance and evidences of property
- Assist Account Executives in preparing renewal and new business submissions.
- Document conversations with clients and carrier personnel in our agency management system.
- Assist VP of Risk Management in assembling of analysis
- Noting and documenting claims within agency management system
- College Degree OR equivalent work experience
- 1+ years of Property & Casualty Insurance experience
- Property & Casualty agency management system
- Proficient with computers and standard Microsoft software packages
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Exceptional time management and attention to detail
- Illinois Property & Casualty license OR ability to pass the exam within 30 days of hire